LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $32
Milo is a spiffy blogging theme for Tumblr with slick transitions and plenty of customization options. Milo comes with seven pre-built color schemes to instantly change your blog’s “look and feel”, but you can of course override those colors to create a bespoke palette that’s all your own.
- Fully responsive and retina ready.
- Seven pre-built color schemes, which you can preview here.
- Supports all Tumblr post types: Text, Photo, Quote, Link, Chat, Audio, Video, and Answer.
- Uses Tumblr’s native options for the header image and avatar.
- Display your custom image logo instead of the blog title—standard and retina options included.
- Upload tileable pattens as backgrounds for the main body, header, and posts media.
- Filter your posts by tag, using the “categories” menu dropdown.
- Slick sidebar with smooth CSS3 transitions and plenty of widgets: About, Navigation, Browse, Flickr, Dribbble, Instagram, Twitter, and Likes.
- Social icons widget with light or dark glyphs and colored, monochrome or transparent backgrounds.
- Photosets can be displayed as grids or sliders.
- Optionally load posts on demand (“click to load”) and endless scrolling.
- Easily share posts on Twitter, Facebook, Goggle+, Pinterest, and by email.
- Show author info on individual posts—useful for group blogs.
- Support for Disqus commenting system and comments counts.
- Google Fonts available for body text, blog title, headings, and typographic accents.
- Support for Google Analytics.
v1.0.6 March 4, 2019
- Fix Mixed Content warnings when requesting insecure images.
- Theme no longer references assets from non-HTPPS URLs.
v1.0.5 March 24, 2016
v1.0.4 December 1, 2015
- Fixed: Updated Dribbble widget to work with the new API.
- New: ArtStation social icon.
- Updated: Google+ and other social icons.
v1.0.3 June 23, 2015
- Fixed lines breaking within words on Firefox — only long hyperlinks should break now.
v1.0.2 February 10, 2015
- Fixed: Apply correct color to the border of post tags when overriding accent colors.
v1.0.1 February 3, 2015
- Fixed: Prevent long URLs from breaking out of post caption container.
- Minor CSS fixes.
v1.0.0 January 16, 2015
- Initial release.
The amazing illustrations featured on some of the demo posts are the work of Yema-Yema.
the webfont used for the blog title and headings on the second demo is Varela Round
jQuery — http://jquery.com
Velocity.js — http://julian.com/research/velocity
Modernizr — http://modernizr.com
Lo-Dash — https://lodash.com
NProgress.js — http://ricostacruz.com/nprogress
bxSlider — http://bxslider.com
FitText — http://fittextjs.com
FitVids.js — http://fitvidsjs.com
imagesLoaded — http://imagesloaded.desandro.com
imgLiquid — https://github.com/karacas/imgLiquid
iScroll — http://cubiq.org/iscroll-5
jQInstaPics — http://projects.craftedpixelz.co.uk/jqinstapics/
jQuery Finger — http://ngryman.sh/jquery.finger
jQuery Flickr Feed — http://www.newmediacampaigns.com/blog/a-jquery-flickr-feed-plugin
jribbble — http://lab.tylergaw.com/jribbble
responseImg — http://etiennetalbot.github.io/responsImg
Reveal — http://zurb.com/playground/reveal-modal-plugin
Swiper — http://www.idangero.us/sliders/swiper